Successful Construction/Project Management is integral to the desired outcome of a project. The Denali Group professionals have decades of experience and hands-on knowledge in this important discipline. As a Construction/Project Manager “Owner Representative,” The Denali Group will serve in this role as your advocate both in the office and in the field on the job site. We will work closely with the general contractor and all sub-contractors to educate them about the project and its goals, while also diligently protecting the project budget, schedule, and scope of work. The Denali Group also will review and approve all contractor payment requests and change orders–often renegotiating them on the practice owner’s behalf, if appropriate. Lastly, we will ensure that all appropriate municipal permits are aptly guided through the labyrinth of local, and if necessary, state agencies. We use knowledge, experience, and technology to hands-on manage your project assutely, cost efficiently, and within the time schedule.
See also the Pre-Construction page of this website for related construction services.
Denali Construction/Project Management “Owner Representative” services include:
• Budgeting / estimating
• Utility company coordination
• Contractor selection and oversight
• Oversight of structural, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical trades
• Contract and project controls administration
• Quality controls
• Insurance property loss mitigation / owner representation
• Punch-list review and completion
• Final occupancy permit(s)
• Ground-up and renovation work