Successful Construction/Project Management is integral to the desired physical and economic outcome of a project. The Denali Group’s team of professionals have decades of experience and hands-on knowledge in this important discipline. As Construction/Project Manager, Denali will serve in the role as your agent both in office and in the field on the job site. We will work closely with the general contractor and all sub-contractors to educate them about the project and its goals, while also diligently protecting the project budget, schedule, and scope of work. The Denali Group also will review and approve all contractor payment requests and change orders–often renegotiating them on the owner’s/tenant’s behalf if appropriate. Lastly, we will ensure that all appropriate municipal permits are aptly guided through the labyrinth of local, and if necessary, state agencies.
See also the Space Planning and Team Assembly page of this website for related construction services.
Denali’s Construction Management services include:
• Landlord and utility company coordination
• Contractor selection and oversight
• Oversight of structural, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical trades
• Contract and project controls administration
• Quality controls
• Insurance property loss mitigation
• Punch-list review and completion
• Final occupancy permit(s)
• Ground-up and renovation work