The team at The Denali Group can lend objectivity, creativity, and an experienced eye to the financing of any project. We have relationships with a myriad list of financing institutions, and are always adding new funding sources to it.
Denali will source potential lenders for your project, and then with your input will fill out applications and all required financial documents on your behalf. We will guide the documents through the underwriting process, all the way to the desired approval. If necessary, Denali can also help assemble practice cash flow pro-formas and business plans.
Denali’s services pertaining to Securing Practice Financing include:
• Locating appropriate funding sources
• Initiating conversations on your behalf
• Competitively bidding with multiple lending sources
• Filling out applications
• Gathering and packaging all personal and practice financial information
• Prepare necessary budget and revenue modeling
• Following process through underwriting
• Advising client on all final terms and requirements
• Working with lending source throughout construction build-out
• Reviewing all requests for payment from general contractor
• Presenting and coordinating loan disbursements to lending source
• Helping close the loan once build-out is completed