West Des Moines, Iowa - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
West Des Moines:
Overall the West Des Moines area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 11.3%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 5.8%
- The median home value is $260,326
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.0%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 57.0%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,238
- The number of daytime employees is 17,250
- The number of daytime residents is 17,453
- The dental spending is $449 (MPI 112)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 41.4% (MPI 109)
|Population, 2021||38,547||3,215,590 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||78.4%||78.1% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||21.6%||21.9% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||40,785||3,299,250||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||5.8%||2.6%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||2,238||83,660||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,012||35,779||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|