Grand Rapids, Michigan - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Grand Rapids area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 18.7%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 7.9%
- The median home value is $233,110
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.2%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 52.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,647
- The number of daytime employees is 33,654
- The number of daytime residents is 8,581
- The dental spending is $313 (MPI 78)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 33.8% (MPI 89)
|Population, 2021||20,882||10,105,078 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||83.8%||79.3% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||16.2%||20.7% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||22,529||10,211,228||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||7.9%||1.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,647||106,150||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||806||52,533||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|