Princeton, New Jersey - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Princeton area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 6.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.1%
- The median home value is $717,833
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.4%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 81.5%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 840
- The number of daytime employees is 44,017
- The number of daytime residents is 19,120
- The dental spending is $768 (MPI 191)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 47.0% (MPI 124)
|Population, 2020||40,149||9,032,371 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||82.6%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||17.4%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||40,989||9,161,350||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.1%||1.4%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||840||128,979||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||357||52,536||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|