Middletown, New York - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Middletown area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 9.3%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 3.0%
- The median home value is $219,044
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,203
- The number of daytime employees is 15,725
- The number of daytime residents is 21,147
- The dental spending is $346 (MPI 86)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.3% (MPI 98)
|Population, 2021||39,608||19,625,500 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||76.4%||79.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||23.6%||20.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||40,811||19,678,859||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||3.0%||0.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,203||53,359||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||486||38,009||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|