Fargo, North Dakota - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Fargo area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 8.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 6.8%
- The median home value is $183,355
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.5%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 35.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 3,741
- The number of daytime employees is 45,246
- The number of daytime residents is 23,004
- The dental spending is $244 (MPI 61)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.4% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2020||54,771||783,161 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||85.5%||78.9% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||14.5%||21.1% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||58,512||823,864||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||6.8%||5.2%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||3,741||40,703||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,841||18,421||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|