Morgantown, West Virginia - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Morgantown area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 4.3%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 1.8%
- The median home value is $198,609
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.2%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 50.3%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 712
- The number of daytime employees is 31,384
- The number of daytime residents is 19,447
- The dental spending is $241 (MPI 60)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.3% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2021||38,933||1,872,850 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||90.4%||81.1% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||9.6%||18.9% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||39,645||1,872,702||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||1.8%||0.0%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||712||-148||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||425||361||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|