Boise City, Idaho - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Boise City area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 11.4%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 10.1%
- The median home value is $377,356
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.6%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 49.3%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 4,950
- The number of daytime employees is 62,366
- The number of daytime residents is 21,390
- The dental spending is $335 (MPI 83)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 36.9% (MPI 97)
|Population, 2020||49,107||1,891,096 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||84.4%||74.9% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||15.6%||25.1% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||54,057||2,054,065||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||10.1%||8.6%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||4,950||162,969||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,858||60,306||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|