Las Cruces, New Mexico - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Las Cruces area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 2.4%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.0%
- The median home value is $152,695
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.2%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 948
- The number of daytime employees is 24,905
- The number of daytime residents is 28,411
- The dental spending is $225 (MPI 56)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 33.2% (MPI 88)
|Population, 2020||46,798||2,149,586 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||78.4%||77.2% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||21.6%||22.8% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||47,746||2,212,300||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.0%||2.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||948||62,714||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||546||26,385||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|