Poughkeepsie, New York - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Poughkeepsie area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 0.7%
- The median home value is $212,316
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.8%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is -525
- The number of daytime employees is 26,379
- The number of daytime residents is 25,401
- The dental spending is $290 (MPI 72)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 36.2% (MPI 96)
|Population, 2021||47,797||19,625,500 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||80.4%||79.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||19.6%||20.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||47,272||19,678,859||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||-1.1%||0.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||-525||53,359||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||-213||38,009||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|