North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
North Myrtle Beach:
Overall the North Myrtle Beach area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 36.4%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 14.9%
- The median home value is $270,289
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 20.9%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 33.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 3,703
- The number of daytime employees is 14,631
- The number of daytime residents is 14,809
- The dental spending is $445 (MPI 111)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 39.3% (MPI 104)
|Population, 2021||24,848||5,321,206 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||87.1%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||12.9%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||28,551||5,665,411||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||14.9%||6.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||3,703||344,205||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,766||139,620||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|