Fairhope, Alabama - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Fairhope area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 25.1%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 10.4%
- The median home value is $303,560
- Home ownership rate of 70.0%
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 21.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 50.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,859
- The number of daytime employees is 12,859
- The number of daytime residents is 17,130
- The dental spending is $472 (MPI 117)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 40.6% (MPI 107)
|Population, 2021||27,620||5,033,936 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||80.0%||78.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.0%||21.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||30,479||5,147,176||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||10.4%||2.2%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||2,859||113,240||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,235||48,555||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|