Anchorage, Alaska - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Anchorage area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 0.6%
- The median home value is $376,972
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 37.0%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is -336
- The number of daytime employees is 33,494
- The number of daytime residents is 13,182
- The dental spending is $336 (MPI 84)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.1% (MPI 92)
|Population, 2020||29,891||752,044 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||81.2%||76.2% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||18.8%||23.8% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||29,555||761,252||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||-1.1%||1.2%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||-336||9,208||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||-180||3,740||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|