Mesa, Arizona - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Mesa area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 12.9%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 7.3%
- The median home value is $251,252
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.1%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 6,808
- The number of daytime employees is 40,249
- The number of daytime residents is 48,943
- The dental spending is $243 (MPI 60)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 31.1% (MPI 82)
|Population, 2020||92,984||7,426,164 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||69.8%||77.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||30.2%||23.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||99,792||7,938,518||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||7.3%||6.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||6,808||512,354||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,263||191,492||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|