Stamford, Connecticut - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Stamford area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 24.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 9.3%
- The median home value is $363,278
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 24.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 47.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 4,929
- The number of daytime employees is 36,645
- The number of daytime residents is 24,254
- The dental spending is $422 (MPI 105)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.3% (MPI 98)
|Population, 2020||53,109||3,602,523 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||79.7%||79.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.3%||20.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||58,038||3,612,902||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||9.3%||0.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||4,929||10,379||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,908||4,726||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|