Dover, Delaware - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Dover area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 8.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 3.7%
- The median home value is $188,536
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.5%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,195
- The number of daytime employees is 21,080
- The number of daytime residents is 17,763
- The dental spending is $261 (MPI 65)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.7% (MPI 94)
|Population, 2020||32,487||1,003,934 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||78.8%||79.3% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||21.2%||20.7% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||33,682||1,055,548||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||3.7%||5.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,195||51,614||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||592||21,717||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|