Atlanta, Georgia - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Atlanta area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 23.2%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 10.2%
- The median home value is $372,877
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.3%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 55.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 9,698
- The number of daytime employees is 141,844
- The number of daytime residents is 45,106
- The dental spending is $361 (MPI 90)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.9% (MPI 100)
|Population, 2021||95,397||10,815,378 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||86.6%||77.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||13.4%||23.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||105,095||11,392,648||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||10.2%||5.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||9,698||577,270||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||5,288||217,879||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|