Lafayette, Indiana - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Lafayette area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 6.8%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 3.3%
- The median home value is $110,745
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.5%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,701
- The number of daytime employees is 33,985
- The number of daytime residents is 24,162
- The dental spending is $198 (MPI 49)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 32.9% (MPI 87)
|Population, 2021||51,068||6,847,004 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||83.3%||77.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||16.7%||22.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||52,769||7,017,217||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||3.3%||2.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,701||170,213||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||858||69,727||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|