West Lafayette, Indiana - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the West Lafayette area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 9.6%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 4.3%
- The median home value is $175,867
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 46.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,436
- The number of daytime employees is 33,571
- The number of daytime residents is 30,727
- The dental spending is $196 (MPI 49)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 33.8% (MPI 89)
|Population, 2020||56,399||6,847,004 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||89.7%||77.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||10.3%||22.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||58,835||7,017,217||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||4.3%||2.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,436||170,213||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,153||69,727||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|