Lawrence, Kansas - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Lawrence area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 5.5%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.4%
- The median home value is $191,079
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 48.8%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 927
- The number of daytime employees is 27,250
- The number of daytime residents is 18,422
- The dental spending is $251 (MPI 62)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.4% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2020||38,800||2,955,657 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||87.9%||76.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||12.1%||23.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||39,727||2,996,473||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.4%||1.4%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||927||40,816||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||460||16,201||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|