Salisbury, Maryland - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Salisbury area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 6.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.3%
- The median home value is $186,635
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 859
- The number of daytime employees is 22,937
- The number of daytime residents is 21,669
- The dental spending is $250 (MPI 62)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.4% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2020||37,937||6,099,098 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||80.3%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||19.7%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||38,796||6,250,391||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.3%||2.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||859||151,293||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||292||54,916||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|