Cambridge, Massachusetts - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Cambridge area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 5.3%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.1%
- The median home value is $866,840
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.9%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 81.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,612
- The number of daytime employees is 55,666
- The number of daytime residents is 30,877
- The dental spending is $509 (MPI 126)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 42.4% (MPI 112)
|Population, 2020||77,657||6,959,075 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||91.0%||80.5% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||9.0%||19.5% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||79,269||7,132,163||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.1%||2.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,612||173,088||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||734||67,753||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|