Newton, Massachusetts - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Newton area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 3.0%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.9%
- The median home value is $986,288
- Home ownership rate of 64.2%
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.3%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 80.8%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,979
- The number of daytime employees is 41,913
- The number of daytime residents is 31,803
- The dental spending is $898 (MPI 223)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 47.1% (MPI 124)
|Population, 2020||67,180||6,959,075 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||80.0%||80.5% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.0%||19.5% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||69,159||7,132,163||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.9%||2.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,979||173,088||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||790||67,753||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|