Kentwood, Michigan - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Kentwood area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 8.0%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 3.6%
- The median home value is $150,298
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 21.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,746
- The number of daytime employees is 17,793
- The number of daytime residents is 23,826
- The dental spending is $299 (MPI 74)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 34.2% (MPI 90)
|Population, 2020||48,582||10,105,078 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||76.0%||79.3% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||24.0%||20.7% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||50,328||10,211,228||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||3.6%||1.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,746||106,150||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||663||52,533||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|