Minneapolis, Minnesota - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Minneapolis area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 32.5%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 15.6%
- The median home value is $407,301
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.8%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 56.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 6,974
- The number of daytime employees is 94,162
- The number of daytime residents is 18,915
- The dental spending is $364 (MPI 90)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 40.3% (MPI 106)
|Population, 2020||44,591||5,762,325 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||88.6%||77.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||11.4%||22.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||51,565||5,992,188||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||15.6%||4.0%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||6,974||229,863||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||4,288||90,460||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|