Paradise, Nevada - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Paradise area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 3.0%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 9.8%
- The median home value is $140,217
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,287
- The number of daytime employees is 80,509
- The number of daytime residents is 12,994
- The dental spending is $171 (MPI 43)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 28.9% (MPI 76)
|Population, 2020||23,383||3,160,524 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||83.5%||77.6% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||16.5%||22.4% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||25,670||3,404,762||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||9.8%||7.7%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,287||244,238||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,197||90,393||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|