Bend, Oregon - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Bend area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 21.0%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 9.8%
- The median home value is $493,230
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.3%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 49.0%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 3,664
- The number of daytime employees is 30,577
- The number of daytime residents is 18,023
- The dental spending is $406 (MPI 101)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.7% (MPI 99)
|Population, 2020||37,324||4,282,152 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||80.0%||79.6% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.0%||20.4% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||40,988||4,504,042||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||9.8%||5.2%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||3,664||221,890||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,588||88,534||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|