Providence, Rhode Island - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Providence area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 2.7%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 3.0%
- The median home value is $381,854
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.9%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 49.9%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 918
- The number of daytime employees is 51,472
- The number of daytime residents is 16,853
- The dental spending is $308 (MPI 77)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.3% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2020||30,800||1,071,773 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||90.2%||81.2% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||9.8%||18.8% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||31,718||1,082,798||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||3.0%||1.0%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||918||11,025||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||490||4,557||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|