Conway, South Carolina - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Conway area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 32.0%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 10.7%
- The median home value is $183,080
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 21.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 3,703
- The number of daytime employees is 16,182
- The number of daytime residents is 21,614
- The dental spending is $263 (MPI 65)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 34.4% (MPI 91)
|Population, 2021||34,682||5,321,206 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||80.5%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||19.5%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||38,385||5,665,411||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||10.7%||6.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||3,703||344,205||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,491||139,620||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|