Georgetown, Texas - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Georgetown area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 47.8%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 15.2%
- The median home value is $278,211
- Home ownership rate of 65.5%
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 21.7%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 34.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 7,875
- The number of daytime employees is 20,966
- The number of daytime residents is 28,867
- The dental spending is $457 (MPI 114)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.9% (MPI 100)
|Population, 2020||51,827||29,969,514 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||75.7%||75.2% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||24.3%||24.8% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||59,702||32,346,738||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||15.2%||7.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||7,875||2,377,224||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,887||838,269||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|