Round Rock, Texas - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Round Rock area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 13.0%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 10.6%
- The median home value is $206,560
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.2%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 5,475
- The number of daytime employees is 38,310
- The number of daytime residents is 26,151
- The dental spending is $357 (MPI 89)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.5% (MPI 94)
|Population, 2021||51,540||29,969,514 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||74.3%||75.2% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||25.7%||24.8% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||57,015||32,346,738||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||10.6%||7.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||5,475||2,377,224||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||2,184||838,269||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|