Phoenix, Arizona - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Phoenix area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 18.8%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 19.0%
- The median home value is $337,126
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.3%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 36.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 12,009
- The number of daytime employees is 116,463
- The number of daytime residents is 32,078
- The dental spending is $299 (MPI 74)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 33.1% (MPI 87)
|Population, 2020||63,285||7,426,164 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||79.6%||77.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.4%||23.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||75,294||7,938,518||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||19.0%||6.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||12,009||512,354||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||7,325||191,492||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|