Rogers, Arkansas - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Rogers area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 19.5%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 8.5%
- The median home value is $166,066
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 21.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 4,633
- The number of daytime employees is 21,036
- The number of daytime residents is 29,643
- The dental spending is $318 (MPI 79)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 32.8% (MPI 87)
|Population, 2021||54,296||3,116,869 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||72.2%||78.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||27.8%||22.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||58,929||3,200,145||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||8.5%||2.7%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||4,633||83,276||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,481||32,627||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|