Greeley, Colorado - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Greeley area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 11.8%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 5.3%
- The median home value is $285,307
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,908
- The number of daytime employees is 29,830
- The number of daytime residents is 32,174
- The dental spending is $258 (MPI 64)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 33.1% (MPI 87)
|Population, 2020||54,602||5,911,218 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||78.3%||77.6% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||21.7%||22.4% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||57,510||6,326,589||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||5.3%||7.0%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,908||415,371||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,148||163,897||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|