Norwalk, Connecticut - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Norwalk area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 6.5%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 2.3%
- The median home value is $404,856
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.6%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 42.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,495
- The number of daytime employees is 34,640
- The number of daytime residents is 30,698
- The dental spending is $452 (MPI 112)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 41.5% (MPI 109)
|Population, 2021||64,064||3,602,523 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||78.9%||79.8% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||21.1%||20.2% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||65,559||3,612,902||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||2.3%||0.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,495||10,379||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||575||4,726||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|