Alpharetta, Georgia - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Alpharetta area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 21.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 7.0%
- The median home value is $445,925
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.3%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 70.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,960
- The number of daytime employees is 51,454
- The number of daytime residents is 12,913
- The dental spending is $531 (MPI 132)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 41.6% (MPI 110)
|Population, 2020||28,037||10,815,378 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||77.5%||77.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||22.5%||23.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||29,997||11,392,648||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||7.0%||5.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,960||577,270||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||804||217,879||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|