Sandy Springs, Georgia - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Sandy Springs area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 25.1%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 6.9%
- The median home value is $470,127
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.6%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 68.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 3,269
- The number of daytime employees is 66,469
- The number of daytime residents is 20,724
- The dental spending is $551 (MPI 137)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 42.0% (MPI 111)
|Population, 2021||47,106||10,815,378 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||79.6%||77.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.4%||23.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||50,375||11,392,648||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||6.9%||5.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||3,269||577,270||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,542||217,879||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|