Wailuku, Hawaii - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Wailuku area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 5.8%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 2.5%
- The median home value is $646,348
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.2%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 959
- The number of daytime employees is 15,975
- The number of daytime residents is 21,738
- The dental spending is $402 (MPI 100)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 41.3% (MPI 109)
|Population, 2021||38,203||1,420,645 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||77.6%||79.1% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||22.4%||20.9% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||39,162||1,447,038||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||2.5%||1.9%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||959||26,393||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||300||7,712||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|