Bowling Green, Kentucky - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Bowling Green area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 16.7%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 6.1%
- The median home value is $153,735
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 2,029
- The number of daytime employees is 14,567
- The number of daytime residents is 18,996
- The dental spending is $223 (MPI 55)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.1% (MPI 92)
|Population, 2020||33,171||4,584,734 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||82.9%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||17.1%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||35,200||4,688,432||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||6.1%||2.3%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||2,029||103,698||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||866||42,621||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|