Portland, Maine - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Portland area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 10.6%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 5.1%
- The median home value is $390,508
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.6%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 54.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,208
- The number of daytime employees is 26,098
- The number of daytime residents is 9,993
- The dental spending is $282 (MPI 70)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 34.9% (MPI 92)
|Population, 2021||23,612||1,377,775 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||87.0%||81.9% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||13.0%||18.1% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||24,820||1,404,714||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||5.1%||2.0%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,208||26,939||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||707||14,890||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|