Boston, Massachusetts - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Boston area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 20.4%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 5.7%
- The median home value is $1,127,178
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.5%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 78.1%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,456
- The number of daytime employees is 80,849
- The number of daytime residents is 9,591
- The dental spending is $620 (MPI 154)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 45.2% (MPI 119)
|Population, 2020||25,472||6,959,075 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||94.2%||80.5% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||5.8%||19.5% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||26,928||7,132,163||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||5.7%||2.5%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,456||173,088||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||864||67,753||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|