Gulfport, Mississippi - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Gulfport area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 6.6%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 2.6%
- The median home value is $99,098
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.1%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 670
- The number of daytime employees is 18,568
- The number of daytime residents is 15,502
- The dental spending is $179 (MPI 44)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 30.9% (MPI 82)
|Population, 2021||26,155||3,049,075 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||74.6%||77.0% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||25.4%||23.0% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||26,825||3,067,677||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||2.6%||0.6%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||670||18,602||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||261||8,702||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|