Columbia, Missouri - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Columbia area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 7.0%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 3.6%
- The median home value is $174,116
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 52.3%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,384
- The number of daytime employees is 42,391
- The number of daytime residents is 18,202
- The dental spending is $216 (MPI 54)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.4% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2021||37,996||6,249,983 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||88.0%||78.5% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||12.0%||21.5% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||39,380||6,382,827||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||3.6%||2.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,384||132,844||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||695||58,051||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|