Missoula, Montana - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Missoula area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 10.2%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 5.3%
- The median home value is $308,085
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.9%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 51.4%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,885
- The number of daytime employees is 24,836
- The number of daytime residents is 15,497
- The dental spending is $254 (MPI 63)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 36.4% (MPI 96)
|Population, 2020||35,796||1,099,333 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||86.4%||79.5% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||13.6%||20.5% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||37,681||1,154,183||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||5.3%||5.0%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,885||54,850||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,001||24,332||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|