Nashua, New Hampshire - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Nashua area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 4.7%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 2.3%
- The median home value is $288,209
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.7%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 1,064
- The number of daytime employees is 25,694
- The number of daytime residents is 21,026
- The dental spending is $354 (MPI 88)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 37.4% (MPI 99)
|Population, 2020||46,962||1,399,122 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||79.3%||81.1% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||20.7%||18.9% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||48,026||1,437,571||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||2.3%||2.7%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||1,064||38,449||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||507||17,239||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|