Trenton, New Jersey - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $299
Overall the Trenton area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 1.1%
- The projected population growth, 2020-2025, is 0.2%
- The median home value is $99,699
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.6%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 79
- The number of daytime employees is 21,219
- The number of daytime residents is 17,642
- The dental spending is $179 (MPI 44)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 26.2% (MPI 69)
|Population, 2020||31,665||9,032,371 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||77.1%||78.7% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||22.9%||21.3% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2025||31,744||9,161,350||345,887,495|
|Projected Population Change, 2020 to 2025 (Next 5 Years)||0.2%||1.4%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||79||128,979||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2020-2025)||40||52,536||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|