Cary, North Carolina - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Cary area contains a great combined set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 13.1%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 10.3%
- The median home value is $279,180
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 22.1%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 56.0%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 4,235
- The number of daytime employees is 22,572
- The number of daytime residents is 18,347
- The dental spending is $417 (MPI 104)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 38.6% (MPI 102)
|Population, 2021||41,144||10,822,111 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||77.1%||78.4% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||22.9%||21.6% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||45,379||11,430,355||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||10.3%||5.6%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||4,235||608,244||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||1,520||242,138||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|