Columbus, Ohio - Dental Demographics
Want comprehensive data on dentist to population ratios?
A Denali Demographic Study looks at the information in demographic reports like historical data, market saturation, growth drivers, and dental specific statistics, and interprets all these dental demographics to provide a viability ranking that other demographic reports typically don’t provide.
Get a custom study for as little as $399
Overall the Columbus area contains the following set of demographics.
- The percentage of growth between 2010-2020 is 22.9%
- The projected population growth, 2021 to 2026, is 10.0%
- The median home value is $289,165
- The average housing cost as a percent of income 23.0%
- The percentage of the population with a bachelor's degree is 52.5%
- The number of new residents projected in the next 5 years is 7,047
- The number of daytime employees is 106,154
- The number of daytime residents is 30,448
- The dental spending is $339 (MPI 84)
- The percentage of the population visiting a dentist is 35.1% (MPI 93)
|Population, 2021||70,600||11,839,300 *||333,934,112 *|
|Population >= 18 Years old||82.0%||79.1% *||78.3% *|
|Population < 18 Years old||18.0%||20.9% *||21.7% *|
|Projected Population, 2026||77,647||11,966,163||345,887,495|
|Projected population growth, 2021 to 2026||10.0%||1.1%||3.6%|
|New Projected Residents Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||7,047||126,863||11,953,383|
|New Projected Households Added in the Next 5 Years (2021-2026)||3,868||61,526||4,576,689|
|*||There may be a slight difference between the population numbers and the percentage breakdown noted in the location table above compared with the US Census data. The data above is from ESRI, a more frequently updated source.|